This account is specially designed to cater for Charitable and Not-for-Profit Organisations and meet their transactional needs.
- Flexible account deigned to meet transaction requirements
- Funds available "at call"
- Interest is payable on credit balances
- Cheque book optional
- Internet banking payments and transfers available
- BSP branch deposits and withdrawals
- Statements available online via e-statements or available on request
- Minimum opening balance $100
Account Opening Requirement
- Initial account opening deposit of $100.00
To open a Charitable and Not-for-Profit Account you will need to fill in a Business New Account Opening Form and provide relevant documentation such as:
- Copy of incorporation or articles of association
- RMD number
- Current Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence
- Valid Permit (including residency or work permit)
- Utility Bill
Please view our Business Account Brochure for more information.
You must also be aware of: