There are many reasons why people want to get a home loan.
Whether it's buying your first home, renovating your home, or even refinancing, you can fulfill all your dreams with a BSP Home Loan.
Our staff will guide you carefully, help you work out how much you can borrow and tell you what your repayments will be.
Buying or building your first home
Buying or building your first home is a major milestone and a positive step to your future. It means that you want to stop paying rent and get into your own house as soon as possible. It provides long-term financial and emotional security for you and your family.
Renovating / extending your home
Need a new look to your home or you feel the need to extend? Whatever your reasons are, we'll find a solution to help you reach your dreams.
Refinance that fits
If you have a home loan somewhere else and for whatever reason you are not happy there, we can make it easy for you to switch to us. At BSP, we understand that refinance is more than just a loan - it's a step toward securing your financial future. We'll build a solution that supports your unique goals.
Where to apply?
You can you can speak to a Relationship Officer or a Relationship Manager at your local BSP Branch.
How to apply
Download the Loan Application or you can obtain a copy from your local branch.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Completed application form;
- Letter of confirmation of employment & proof of income (last 3 payslips)
- If you are self-employed last two years financial statements and tax returns
- Evidence of any equity contribution (account statement, copy of lease)
- Details of superannuation and copy of the latest statement
- Copy of valid identification (including passport, driver's licence, birth certificate)
You must also be aware of:
Home Loan Brochure
For more information, please view our Home Loan Brochure.