The Business Overdraft is flexible and convenient providing access to funds to help cover your cash flow fluctuations and shortfalls.
- Revolving line of credit available for daily cash flow requirements
- Funds available at call or whenever required
- Minimum overdraft amount $5,000
- Variable interest rate
- Interest applies to debit balance of your account. Pay interest on only what you use
- Ability to make additional or bulk repayments without penalty
Where to apply?
You can you can speak to a Relationship Officer or a Relationship Manager at your local BSP Branch.
How to apply
Download the Business Finance Request form or you can obtain a copy from your local branch.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Completed application form
- Last two to three years financial statements (including profit & loss and balance sheets)
- Tax returns and evidence tax position is up to date
- Business plan and cash flow forecasts (particularly for a start-up or expansion)
- Evidence of any equity contribution (account statement, copy of lease)
- Copy of valid identification (including passport, driver's licence, birth certificate)
- Copy of company registration
You must also be aware of: