A general purpose term loan designed to meet the medium to long term finance needs of small to large businesses.
Whether it’s for business expansion, working capital, plant and equipment or a commercial property purchase our staff will guide you and tailor a finance solution fit for your business.
- Available for various businesses purposes. Tailored to suit your needs
- Flexible repayment terms from to 15 years
- Minimum loan amount $5,000
- Single or progressive drawdowns
- Variable interest rate
- Ability to make additional or bulk repayments without penalty
Where to apply?
You can you can speak to a Relationship Officer or a Relationship Manager at your local BSP Branch.
How to apply
Download the Business Finance Request form or you can obtain a copy from your local branch.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Completed application form
- Last two to three years financial statements (including profit & loss and balance sheets)
- Tax returns and evidence tax position is up to date
- Business plan and cash flow forecasts (particularly for a start-up or expansion)
- Evidence of any equity contribution (account statement, copy of lease)
- Copy of valid identification (including passport, driver's licence, birth certificate)
- Copy of company registration
You must also be aware of: