This account is specially designed to cater for Societies, Associations and Clubs and meet their transactional needs.
The Societies, Associations and Club Account gives you convenient and easy access to your money using our electronic banking channels plus the option of paying for goods and services by cheque.
Concessional fee structure and interest is payable on credit balances
- Flexible account designed to meet transaction requirements
- Funds available "at call"
- Interest is payable on credit balances
- Cheque book optional
- Internet banking payments and transfers available
- BSP branch deposits and withdrawals
- Statements available online via e-statements or available on request
- Minimum opening balance $100
Account Opening Requirement
- Initial account opening deposit of $100.00
To open a Societies, Associations and Clubs Account you will need to fill in a Business New Account Opening Form and provide relevant documentation such as:
- Copy of incorporation or articles of association
- RMD number
- Current Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence
- Valid Permit (including residency or work permit)
- Utility Bill
Please view our Business Account Brochure for more information.
You must also be aware of: