If you're thinking of becoming a landlord, planning is essential to make sure you get the most from your residential investment property.
Key considerations include:
- You may be able to use the equity in your current home to invest in another property.
- Earn additional income to pay off your loan sooner.
At BSP we can help you buy or build your second home or investment property.
Where to apply?
You can speak to a Relationship Officer or a Relationship Manager at your local BSP Branch.
How to apply
Download the Loan Application or you can obtain a copy from your local branch.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Completed application form;
- Letter of confirmation of employment & proof of income (last 3 payslips)
- If you are self-employed last two years financial statements and tax returns
- Evidence of any equity contribution (account statement, copy of lease)
- Details of superannuation and copy of the latest statement
- Copy of valid identification (including passport, driver's licence, birth certificate)
- Confirmation of any other major assets (e.g. copy of lease, vehicle registration, bank statements)
You must also be aware of:
Investment Property Loan Brochure
For more information, please view our Investment Property Loan Brochure.