A term finance facility designed for the purchase, development or re-finance of residential real estate for investment purposes.
At BSP we can help you buy or build your second home or investment property.
- Earn additional income to pay off your loan sooner.
- Term - 1 to 25 years
- Single or progressive drawdown
- Variable interest rate
- Ability to make lump sum principal repayments
- Long term secured finance is one of the cheapest financing options
Where to apply?
You can speak to a Relationship Officer or a Relationship Manager at your local BSP Branch.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Completed application form;
- Letter of confirmation of employment & proof of income (last 3 payslips)
- If you are self-employed last two years financial statements and tax returns
- Evidence of any equity contribution (account statement, copy of lease)
- Details of superannuation and copy of the latest statement
- Copy of valid identification (including passport, driver's licence, birth certificate)
- Confirmation of any other major assets (e.g. copy of lease, vehicle registration, bank statements)
You must also be aware of: