The BSP Youth Account is a great solution for young minds.
This account aims to encourage students to learn to manage and save their money responsibly.
- Available to youth up to the age of 18 years
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Funds available "at call"
- BSP Pacific Card optional
- Internet banking transfers available
- BSP branch deposits and withdrawals
- Interest calculated daily, paid monthly
- Statements available online via e-statements or available on request
Account Opening Requirement
- Initial account opening deposit of $10.00
To open a Youth Account you will need to fill in a Personal New Account Opening Form and provide valid identification for the youth and trustee or guardian (if applicable) such as:
- Current Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence
- Confirmation registrar/principal school or school report (youth)
- Marriage Certificate
- Valid Permit (including residency or work permit)
- Utility Bill
Please view our Youth Account Brochure for more information.