With a BSP Personal Loan it is a simple way to borrow money.
You can solve your need for cash for any worthwhile purpose. You don't have to put it off just because you don't have the cash right now!
Personal loans can help you take care of short term immediate needs, with flexible repayment terms and secured or unsecured options available.
How to apply
Obtain a Loan Application at your nearest branch or click here.
Fill out the Loan application, and submit to your branch with the following information:
- Letter of confirmation of employment & proof of income (last 3 payslips)
- If you are self-employed last two years financial statements and tax returns
- Details of superannuation and copy of the latest statement
- Copy of valid identification (including passport, driver's licence, birth certificate)
- Quotations of invoices for the purpose of the loan
- Confirmation of any other major assets (e.g. copy of lease, vehicle registration, bank statements)
You must also be aware of:
Personal Loan Brochure
For more information, please view our Personal Loan Brochure
Personal Loans Brochure
Friday, May 29, 2015
Personal Loan Application Form
Monday, February 27, 2023